View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 08:29 AM
Cliff

Default T201 Master Set - COMPLETE - 100/100!!!!

Hey Fellas!

Thanks Zach, gr8 synopsis of this super fun set!

gotta love the power of this board and GENEROSITY of the board members! Upon reading this post, Mr. Brian Parker (brianp-beme) noted that he had a Kling/Cole Mecca Factory 30 in his complete set. He graciously offered it to me in return for a similar condition Kling/Cole F649 to maintain his full set and to help me with my quest!!! This done out of the goodness of his heart and spirit of cooperation. Not often that something like this happens, I know that the card God's will smile upon Mr. Parker someday and hope that he will stumble upon a magical card find that will fulfill his collecting wishes!

Thanks Brian! you are a true Gentleman!

So that being said, I have finally completed my Master set quest with all 50 cards with F649 and all 50 cards with F30 backs!

added bonus that there is a sliver of another player in the right side of the Kling/Cole F30 that with a little research I should be able to ID the player/sheet mate.... great stuff...

So we have now two known Kling/Coles with F30 backs.... hope we can dig up a few more out there...

here are some pics of the new acquisition:

DSCF3181.jpg

DSCF3182.jpg

DSCF3183.jpg

Thanks AGAIN Brian!

Cliff
T206 Back Set - 37/38
T227 Series of Champions Master Set 45/48
1948 Bowman - Baseball & Football (upgrading)