View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 07:52 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
What about with the thousands of "before and after" photos, showing the cards to be indisputably trimmed to a smaller size. There are a plethora of "maraca" cards that used to fit snugly and now have significant air space.

These pics do not lie, and will be quite impactful if it goes to trial. The plaintiffs should have a wealth of evidence... probably more than any judge or jury could handle.
You and I are on the same page, but talking different points. If you have two T206 Speaker cards, or strip card Speaker cards, there is a chance they were cut differently and will not fit into the sleeve exactly the same. So there is not always a reason to suspect foul play because of air space. But for knowledgeable individuals, maybe they would look extra close at the edges.

Whereas, what you refer to in your comment above, "before and after" pictures of the exact same card will show variation and will have air space. I have gone over to blowout and seen some of their investigative work, and I am quite impressed.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo