View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:37 AM
Bill Gregory

Hmm, I'm sorry guys, it looks like this has already been discussed here last year. It's late, I'm on lots of pain meds, and I'm not thinking too clearly I guess. I'd done a quick search on Google, but only after starting the topic did I go back and search on the seller's name.

Here's the original discussion:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...=151826&page=2

The thing that bothered me most was this line:

Quote:
These cards are virtually indistinguishable from the originals.
As no pictures of the backs are provided, and no mention of "reproduction" being printed on the back was mentioned in the auction description, I assumed the worst as far as fakes being sold.

But what I would like to do now, seeing as how it's been almost 15 months since the original discussion, is ask if any of you seasoned T206 collectors have seen these being passed off as originals on Ebay? I wouldn't expect you to buy them, of course, but have these at all become a problem in the "wrong hands"?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.