View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Default a little more focus

Posted By: identify7

T-Rex:

I do not think that the conclusions which you draw regarding the posts which you have recently offered, reflect interest in a specific card genre, as much as it indicates a difference in the subject of your posts. Specifically: your post on the 19th century album probably generated far less comments than it did interest. This may in part be attributable to the fact that not everyone wants to say Ooooh and Ahhhh with every explosion of the fireworks. Some just sit back and feel it. By comparison, the subject of rare cards on this board is one close to the hearts of many participants. I do not think that a high level of responsiveness to the subject of rarity necessarilly is an indicator of interest in the set in which the rare card belongs. Similarly, your offering of insight into alternate approaches to t206 collecting is of interest to me, in part, because I am not yet a collector of this set. Perhaps those who have already embarked on their collecting journey in this set are less receptive to alternate approaches.

Please forgive errors in the above presentation. I am too lazy to look up your recent posts. But these three come to mind.

Gil