View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Default Scoop on REA and Mastro Auctions

Posted By: Cat

I received my May SMR today and both REA and Mastro had adds with Auction previews. REA shows a near complete high grade M101-4 set and a Peck and Snyder Cincinnati card. Mastro showed portions of the Lionel Carter collection. The Mastro adv. showed a Toleteros Gibson, the Gibson postcard from REA last year, E107 Wagner, high end e94 Close Candy Crawford, several great Cabinet cards, two Ruth rookies, two High Grade Lajoie Goudeys, etc. etc etc. WOW!!!

My hopes is that others can share what they have heard in terms of what will be in the upcoming auctions. I AM NOT CONSIGNING ANYTHING SO IT IS NOT A SHAMELESS PLUG!!!

Aside from the advertisements, I had heard there were going to be several (perhaps many) E107s in the upcoming auctions as well as some high-end Cuban cards.

I think we are still a week away from getting the catalogs or live websites, so I was hoping others would divulge what they know. If Leon has no issue with it, I personally do not mind shameless plugs (in moderation).

If I am breaking some rule, Leon be my guest at exploding this thread. (Famous quote of Walter Sobchak: "Smokey, this is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.")