View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
How does one know it's over priced? Can you show us some comps?
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Really, asking a question like that for something that is pretty clearly a one-of-a-kind item? So, tell us all, how do you expect to find comps for something there likely isn't another one of?

I'm going out on a limb then and assuming your question was kind of a slightly sarcastic/joking comment directed at others who would even try to put a value on something like this. But because an item like this is so unique and will probably have no comps, I think that is exactly why the OP would pose such a question on this forum, looking for help and a possible answer. Of course, some cynics and naysayers could also assume that maybe the OP is party to the sale and coming on to a site like this to maybe drum up interest and bring it to people's attention, thereby helping to sell it for what is being asked for it.

I simply assumed the OP was honestly looking at the item and raised the value question, because they probably already looked and found there weren't any comps to look at, and simply used my personal thinking and logic to express what my own guess/feeling would be as to the item's value. i was merely trying to be helpful and respond to the OP's question. What are you doing?