Thread: Future HOFers
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
Still early on some on my list and some should be and or maybe one day (this list is just partial list keep in mind drugs off the field attitudes also play into HOF some may never get in PED I hope never get it, and probable most controversial list and some will argue but you asked potential)
Larry Walker
Don Mattingly
Sammy Sosa
Mark McGwire
Barry Bonds
Juan Gonzalez
Miguel cabrera
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Dave Justice
Fred McGriff
Kenny Lofton
Clayton Kershaw
Andrew McCutchen
Buster Posey
Mike Trout
Kevin Millwood- Millwood was part of a pitching rotation which featured Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz. In 1999 he was selected to his only All-Star Game and helped the Braves to the 1999 World Series and two seasons later the 2001 National League Championship Series. As a member of the Indians, his 2.86 ERA lead all American League pitchers,Millwood made his debut with the Atlanta Braves on July 14, 1997. A year later, he won 17 games. Millwood formed a part of the Braves' star pitching rotation, which also consisted of Greg Maddux, John Smoltz and Tom Glavine. According to Nate Silver, the 1997 Braves starting rotation was the best in the history of baseball.[1] Millwood was traded by the Braves to the Philadelphia Phillies for catcher Johnny Estrada in order to cut their payroll in the midst of economic difficulties. He went 14-12 with his new team, including throwing a no-hitter against the San Francisco Giants on April 27 coming in the Phillies final season at the stadium.
Nick Markakis--Maybe not so much
Darryl Strawberry
Joe Mauer
Elvis Andrus-- I just like the way he plays plus he was the 2nd youngest to play MLB, I think he MIGHT get in the Texas Rangers HOF
Andruw Jones
George Springer
Justin Morneau
Pudge
Chipper
Ichiro
David Ortiz
Griffey JR
Mariano Rivera
Bryce Harper
Seriously?

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.