View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Ted, Thats an incredible looking Ty Cobb. I'm only 22 cards into the same set and even though I don't have any duplicates to trade, none of my 22 are on your want list. The scanner I use is around 10+ years old and does all scans nice and clear including raw, PSA, SGC, even coins raw and slabed. It's a flatbed Umax Astra 3400 running on Windows XP. It took some time getting it to work since the latest driver is for Windows ME. Not all the options work like auto on and off because of the driver but the scan features all work. I'd like to get a new scanner but afraid of the problem your running into with certain types of scans being fuzzy. Anyways, good luck on the final 15 and congrats on the first 60.

Thanks Ron

Good luck with this AB challenge. You'll find out that a dozen AB 460 subjects [Crandall, Devore, Duffy, Ford, Gandil, Geyer, Hummel, McGraw (glove), Pfeffer, Sheckard,
Tannehill, Wheat] are considerably more available than others from the 460-Only series. These guys must have been Double-Printed, or perhaps Triple-Printed.

And, I would say that mostly all the 28 subjects from the 350/460 series with AB 460 backs are quite tough to find.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 04-15-2021 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.