View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
I acquired a few more cards for my AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 sub-set since this thread was last posted. The most significant card is Mr. Cobb.

I still need these 15 cards to complete the AB 460 sub-set (comprising of 75 cards). Any help is really appreciated. Email.... tedzan11@comcast.net

AMES (hands above head)...............................DOYLE (portrait)...............................SCHLEI (portrait)
BESCHER (hands above head)..........................JORDAN (bat)...................................SEYMOUR (portrait)
BRIDWELL (portrait-cap).................................MARQUARD (follow thru).....................TINKER (bat off shoulder)
CAMNITZ (hands above head)..........................McGRAW (portrait-cap)......................WAGNER (bat on right shoulder)
CRAWFORD (bat)...........................................Mc QUILLAN (bat)..............................WILTSE (portrait-cap)

Hey guys......
This Cobb (front & back) is better looking than these fuzzy scans. My scanner produces great scans of RAW cards and PSA graded cards; but, the scans of SGC graded cards
are usually fuzzy. Does anyone else here have this same problem ?

TED Z
HOLY HELL .... YOU WIN
that Cobb is beautiful. If you ever sell it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Also, no I dont have the scanner problem and I am not sure why you are having it .... that is weird. Have you tried playing around with your scanner settings? That is a strange thing right there.

Anyways .... the Cobb is wonderful Ted. Thank you so much for sharing.

Last edited by sdkammeyer; 02-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.