View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 06:01 AM
De.rek Gre.nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrotn77 View Post
Business, like everything else in life, is about setting expectations. And PSA does not do a good job of this. If my business were backlogged because of a major move, I would send out a mass email to my customers alerting them that there will be delays and apologizing for any inconvenience. My goodness, this is Business 101. Instead, they act it's business as usual and make you wait 45 minutes if you want to speak to someone in customer service. I just don't get it.
There is an app called StockX where it is like the stock market, but for shoes. As a seller, you ship the shoes to them to authenticate and then they forward to the end customer. They were pretty backed up over the holidays and it was taking about 2 weeks for people to get their shoes (I think they quote just a few days). I think the CEO sent about 3 mass emails over the span of a month or so apologizing for the delays and that they were working around the clock to get orders shipped. AND THEN on top of that they ended ended up sending me a $20 coupon to use on a future purchase because I ordered a pair of shoes that came late. I didn’t even complain or anything. They just sent it to me. I was thoroughly impressed with their handling of that situation and sounds like PSA should take note!!