View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Brian

Default Here's some feedback

I have no desire to get into a dispute but I guess I need to respond. I am the person who sold (selling) the T205 in question -- I gave the buyer an option of returning it if is found to be skinned. He's sending it to SGC or something and he can return it if he likes.

I have had the card for more than a few years (over 5) and I have collected T205s for many years -- before the nice ones came incarcerated in plastic . Aside from that I don't specifically recall when or where I got it.

While I have a lot of experience with T205s in general my experience with blank back T205s is not that great. I have noticed over the years is that this particular player -- otherwise a true common -- was the "subject" of several of the blank backs I have seen. Perhaps this may account for your
"almost 99.999999%" certainty ....

I'll leave it at that and apologize if I am over-reacting. Leon (or whomever) please feel free to remove or redact any or all of this. Otherwise I hope this is it for me in this thread.
If the author of the previous post would contact me I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further ...