View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 10:55 AM
Mat.thew Zim.mer.man

Default jfk

JFK sees another guys post on the silly ruth pricetag and after seeing it he promptly goes to ebay to message us

so to be clear; a different guy sees the ruth and posts it here ... so JFK feels the need to run to ebay to message us. yet we are not to view it as rude?

then, in true spineless fashion he is not available anymore. drops one poopie message and then runs back here to tell all his 'friends' (most don't exist/ he has never met) -- pasting our messages? (and editing them)

so you have time to drop a rude message, blog here on it - but you wont call to SPEAK like a man and speak your piece?
typical -- now run and blog about it !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
It was me that sent you the message through eBay. Maybe I could have worded it a little better but I did not think it was rude. I also did not think you would start harassing me through eBay. The first message below is what I sent to Matthew. The next 5 are responses he sent me.
James Kinchen

Edit to add: I have no reason or desire to talk to you on the phone.

1. You may want to remove the $350 sticker from the card before listing it for $1150 on eBay.

2. did it occur to you that is by design ? I love the random wise remarks strangers send while hiding behind keyboard

3. do u have so much time you need to be on net54 posting nonsense?

so I guess I need to make an account and go on there to set you straight in front of all your friends

there ar over 4 reasons this card is listed this way and you cant think of any of them

SOME THINGS ARENT POSTED ON EBAY TO HELP THEM SELL-- THERE ARE
OTHER MOTIVATIONS

plus you cant even afford the card; stop dreaming

are you available to speak via phone today ? I BET YOU $5 YOU ARE LACKING THE SPINE TO BE WILLING TO SPEAK TO US TODAY

ALISON & MATTHEW

4. jfk what time are you available ? we come in peace this is a friendship gesture ...please confirm your availability anytime Wednesday thanks Alison

5. where'd you go JFK ? u have time to type but not to speak? .... back surgery ? to fix your spine

6. where ru JFK ?? talk to me chief