View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
hello evil king ! or should I say JKF ?

nice to find you here; guys FYI this user writes us a rude message on ebay about this churchman ruth having NO IDEA what other reason it could be listed that way. then when we ask for him to follow-up he is nowhere to be found/doesn't respond.
#1 you have waaaayyy too much time on your hands -- you write to us plus post it here?
#2 you are clueless as to what the purpose of that listing is which amuses us.
in fact the top 3 reasons it is posted that way couldn't even enter your brain
#3 you run for cover when called out which is even more funny
#4 I'm sure I will think of more

so I found you here. anything else you want to say ?

try posting pictures of all the fake T206's that ebay is allowing to be sold under the 'reprint' cat ? you could do that full time perhaps?

who is next?
see yall in Chicago missed u in ac
Lol, jkf? U r accusing me, a guy u dont know of being someone else? I Never wrote u on ebay- my user name is thetrueking on ebay. U can see that on my profile page. Do u even have a clue what your talking about?

Lol t206??? Rofl i dont like t206's never bought, sold or ever owned one. Jesh people here, as well as my many posts can show that.

Came across your listing as i collect ruth as well as t205s as my sig says. Thought it was funny so i posted it. Dont really care about it. Seems u do though
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 08-18-2016 at 08:21 PM.