View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb548 View Post
Joseph- No response to my ebay messages and selling the same card twice! I am not going to start anything with you. Its just cardboard and i will move on. Just wanted to make the forum members aware. I will let them make their own judgments. This forum is made up of many collectors who just want to go about their hobby in the most honest and enjoyable of ways. I will leave you all with this:

The second ebay purchaser of the exact card you sold me a week or so later contacted me as well. Here is the email he sent me (copy and paste without full id names):

"Hi. I see you also had a bad experience buying from it****z31. I too "bought" the T206 Cobb Red from him. I bought on Friday, April 5. The seller requested I send the funds the same day. I agreed.

On Monday, April 8, I saw that a refund had been initiated. There was no explanation. The seller told me he was called out of town on business for 3 weeks and could not sell me the card. However, the PayPal payment said "pending." This means that the seller did not have the funds in his account necessary to issue the refund. The following day, he attempted to get me to cancel the order. I did not cancel until the PayPal refund went from "pending" to completed.

Today, I checked his feedback to see if he scammed anyone else and I saw that you left negative feedback. I then looked into a little more and found this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-T206-Ty...item35c6123bf4

It's the same card that we "bought"!!

- s*p*r*a*49"
Yes I was out of town for longer than 3 days and I had the money in my account. In the paypal transaction it asks if you want to refund the money and I hit yes. Paypal pays the fees they charged me for withdrawing the money he sent me and I pay the rest. It takes 2-3 days to fully process. I had more than enough in my account. I left negative feedback because his feedback was ridiculous