View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Default Mr. Verkman – Keep your Word - Letters From Bill Mastro, Joe Orlando, & Marshall Fogel

Posted By: Joe D.

... The return should be allowed. The return policy clearly puts the 'returnability' of an item in the hands of a reputable grading company. PSA is not only reputable, but the largest - most well known in the industry.

I'm not sure it needs to go any further than that.

But I do want to address a couple of other things:
"2. I am only fighting for this card to be tested. Again, if this was fake, why would there be only one of them? Why would someone go to so much trouble to make a single example of this item?"

On point 2 - couldn't the same be said for a company making a real item? Why would someone go to so much trouble to make a single real example? The fact is - someone did go through the trouble - whether it is real or fake.

Another point mentioned earlier is very compelling... would an auction house care about a return if they thought the item was genuine? They could always auction it off once again. Its not like this is buyer's remorse and 'no reason' for a return. The buyer did get the opinion of PSA which is what the return policy looks for.