View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Lyman Hardeman

Default Changes at Old Cardboard

Thanks for all the positive comments and support. Adam, we love you too!

Yes, we announced to our subscribers yesterday in the Old Cardboard eNewsletter that we are suspending, at least for now, the print magazine. This was primarily the result of a hard drive failure on my computer and Brett taking on other projects. While we hope to continue with additional issues of the magazine in the future, none are scheduled for now.

Magazine subscriptions, including lifetime subscriptions (which were offered for only $20), have always started with the then current issue. We sell single copies on the website for $10 so you are half way there when you sign up for your "lifetime" subscription. Any/all future issues of the magazine will be distributed to lifetime subscribers free of charge; all other magazines including back issues will be offered at the single copy price of $10. We no longer offer lifetime subscriptions. If anyone who recently purchased a lifetime subscription would like a refund, please email me at editor@oldcardboard.com and it will be immediately refunded.

As we also stated in the eNewsletter (eNews Issue #165), we will continue to distribute the eNewsletter free of charge, now on a quarterly basis, during the last month of each calendar quarter (i.e., March, June, September and December). We will also continue to maintain and expand the already massive and very popular Old Cardboard website.

As always, we sincerely appreciate the continued support of our authors, readers and sponsors. We hope that you continue to find Old Cardboard an indispensable resource for information focused exclusively on vintage baseball cards and memorabilia.

Happy Collecting,
Lyman and Brett Hardeman

PS: If you are not already signed up for the free OC eNewsletter, please send an email to editor@oldcardboard.com and we will be happy to add you to our distribution.
512-466-5358