View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 03:15 PM
L@rry T1p+0n

I wanted to post a follow up to my last post, those three 1952 Bowman Large football cards I bought from Deans Cards. Every set collectors "nightmare", when I went to put these cards away I discovered #108 was already in there! I had forgotten to cross it off my list!

Normally I would just live with my mistake, put the extra card in my doubles box, swear I would never do that again, and sulk for a couple hours. But I spent $200 on that card!

I've never bought very much from Deans cards, but according to their website they offer 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. I wasn't going to lie to them, so I called them and told the truth, that I made a mistake and I did not need the card. I was told no problem return the card and we will refund your money.

I mailed the card Wednesday (just two days ago), tracking shows arrival today Friday, and now at 5PM I have $200 from Deans Cards in my PayPal account.

Why they list some of their cards for ridiculous prices I do not know. The OP displayed a 1972 Topps Expos team card that is a $2 card that Deans has listed for $170 Buy It Now. But their customer service is outstanding.

Larry