View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Administrator

Default PBOR.'s - Dave Bushing's magic wand!

Posted By: Robert Plancich

Who then wrote that he thinks that Dave Bushing is a stand up guy. I don't know one way or another and I am not saying that he isn't a stand up guy. What bothers me the most is that he claims to want to "keep the hobby clean for generations to come." Yet I have sent him over 70 emails and he refuses to answer them, any of them. It should be noted that these emails weren't challenging and/or questioning the opinions that he had expressed, they were simply requests for information and/or substantiation of his claims of authenticity. Before the story about his DiMaggio "streak" bat was published in the New York Daily News, I had about and hour long telephone conversation with him. He assured me that he would work with me and my organization and that I should feel free to call him any time that I had a question. Well I have tried and he doesn't answer. An expert such as he should have no problems answering questions from me or anyone else, for that matter. I have asked him for Dan Knoll's email address and/or telephone number at least 10 times and he still won't answer back. He doesn't say that he won't give it to me, he just doesn't answer back. I find that a little strange. Now to me that doesn't seem like a very taxing request, so why the big mystery? I just don't get it.

That is why I would like to recommend that others contact him and see if they can get any information.