View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 03:15 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

I have $50,000 in cards for sale currently on COMC. Most of them are also cross-listed on eBay. There is currently some issue with Amazon that the cards are not for sale there currently, but they're supposed to go back up soon. Of those cards, I think I submitted maybe 3-4 thousand, and bought the rest on site either individually or through buying ports (portfolios).

They will not charge your submission on the day they get it. They will charge you a quarter for every card that they process and add to your account. If you send them in all on basic service level, it will be about 5 weeks before any of them get listed, and they will all get uploaded by the due date of 8 weeks after submission. Any one not processed by that time, they will only charge you 12.5 cents per card.

I do not send in cards that already have a bunch listed on site. I also don't send in any that already have cards listed at 50 cents or less. If you are going to flip cards (buy ports or cards on site to relist on site), you should switch your account to Advanced Resellers Mode. So really, you should cull down those thousands of cards you're going to send in to 1,000 to start with, and I'd recommend those be ones with values of $2-20. That will give you a feel of how quickly cards sell, what they sell for, and a general feel for the site. If you like it, send more in.

The minimum offer anyone can send you for a card is 50%, but you can change that in your seller's profile. That is also where you can choose whether or not to sell on eBay/Amazon. Supposedly, they are going to reduce the selling fees for listing on eBay. Send me a PM if you have any other questions.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.