View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:02 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsnstuff View Post
I'm thinking of giving them a bunch of cards, I no longer want or need; I know I'll start small; maybe a few thousand at first,I would give them vintage raw, (say vg-ex stuff that's not worth grading and modern game used and auto to start; just wondering what kind of success people have had over there? If this is wrong board for this question please feel free to move.

What type of traffic do they get?
How do they compare to ebay in terms of sales?
I know they are a time saver, but am I getting less money than if I sell on ebay and start at .99 auctions?

I'm not concerned about them holding my money as I'll just buy stuff I am working on.
Can only comment as a buyer. I like them because I can buy several cards over a long period of time and have them shipped to me at one time to save a lot of $ on shipping.

Like eBay they are becoming a museum with a lot of crazily over priced cards just sitting there for years. The worst part of COMC IMHO is their search engine is beyond horrible.

There are a few COMC sellers on here so hopefully you will get the answers you are looking for.