View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

You activate it first then it would apply to all purchases within the stated limits...for example, today and tomorrow, I can get 5xebucks (5x2%=10%) with no minimum purchase price. I am fairly close to my quarterly Ebucks limit of $500 however, so I can't get any ebucks until the next quarter (4/1) once I reach that $500. This quarter's ebucks are paid out on April 3 - cannot be used on shipping charges. Not every buyer gets the same offers, some have purchase price limitations, most are two-day offers, and all have to be activated prior to use. Be careful to notice the exact time frame as the offers start based on Pacific Coast time...I forgot that once and had to get in contact with customer service to be sure I got the proper credit - I also forgot to activate the offer once and had to call again to resolve it. That's all I know - hope it helps.

Raymond
-
-

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente