View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 12:54 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecaibrown View Post
Tried to put a max bid in at the end of countdown clock. Bid was accepted because I can see my name as an underbidder. However, final sale price is $30 less than my max bid. It appears it took my bid but didn’t keep bidding to my max. Happened on two separate cards - same situation.

Had same other issues as other member listed. Software is a mess. I stopped bidding.
Yeah,
I had a magabid in ready to go with a $500.00 lead. Counted down to zero and "apparently" I didn't need it.. The price never moved. Upon further review that evening, I couldn't look up any of the old listings but come to find out, I lost the bid and the card after showing I "won" with my original bid, LOL. I know it's new but let us know when you get the kinks out.

I immediately deleted my account out of frustration as easy as it was to open it. Not putting up with that anywhere, just don't need or want the aggravation. Even my favorites, GMC, LOL

I'm sure you'll dial it in, but I really wasn't happy at all. I'll just save it for Strongsville!!!Good Luck & thanks for asking!