View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
I broke a box of 2021 Heritage yesterday and it was easily the worst break ever. The box topper was a nobody common, there was one (1) insert card (a common card with the French variation) and the autograph/relic in the box was a Clubhouse Joey Votto (unsigned). No variations, no other inserts, nothing. Base card-wise, I didn't even get a Mike Trout. I'm just glad the box was a gift because if I'd paid over $100 for that experience I'd have been profoundly disappointed.

So what was your worst box break ever in this era of inserts?
I don't do a ton of breaks.. I had a real stinker 2021 Metal hockey break. I can't even tell you the best cards. It was completely unmemorable. The last O-Pee-Chee hockey break I did wasn't great at the top end, but it made up for it in just a ton of solid players. Hockey seems to be a problem for me, I've done a few breaks and I don't think I've ever pulled a relic of that was vaguely interesting.. and no autos. Granted these were just run of the mill hobby breaks.. but I think I'm on the low end of the bell curve generally. lol.