View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Tom Locke

Default New Kid On The Block

Good day. My name is Tom Locke. I was introduced to this site by fellow baseball enthusiast and member, Chris Wood. Over the last couple of months I spent some time reading the various forum links and exploring B/S/T as well as the various auction sites.

I now live in Vancouver but grew up in Toronto during the 50/60/70's. I have played organized ball since I was 8 years old (primarily fastball). I gravitated to competitive slo-pitch when I moved west to Vancouver and still coach a 50+ team today.

Despite moving to Vancouver in 1984, I have been to every Toronto Blue Jay opener since their inception in 1977. And, I plan to be at this year's opener against the Yankees on March 29th.

I have been involved in collecting and selling memorabilia since I was young and ended up having my own business, Sportraits ... Moments In Time for 20 years. It was located inside the BC Sports Hall of Fame & Museum at one time.

I was also involved in creating "Moments In Time". An example of this can be found at www.miraclemile1954.com

Moving forward, it is now time for me to liquidate my collection. Since it has a strong baseball element to it, this forum is a welcome venue.

For more on me, I invite you to visit my website at www.hubcs.com

I look forward to the forum interaction and introducing some of my collection for sale.

Cheers, Tom