View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Erick Lewin

Thanks for responses and advice all. I'll let this go as long as there are no hiccups with my money being refunded from paypal. I probably would have immediatley let it go and been more understanding if he hadn't shown up as no longer a registered user when i first saw this. When i saw that, my first thought was that he may have did that himself to get out of the deal and that I may never see my money again. I then saw that the paypal payment hadn't been processed yet and I canceled it. It seemed really fishy at first so i brought the issue here. After thinking about everything, I'm moving on and more understanding of his plight.

I do think the guy could have handeled it better than just saying (paraphrasing)"you not getting the card". He could have offered me it for somewhere between the prices but didn't. i don't think I'll offer him anything or do business wih him again if he is reinstated on ebay. Either way, like you said, Life's too short. I'll move on and consider it a dead issue as long as my money is in my account, which it should be I think.

Thanks to all for advice.

E. Lewin