View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:13 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Post 1150 onward. (Football player) Betsy was informed of this card currently in their auction but the auction is still up and open.

I guess the old saying talk is cheap is true, or tell the people what they want to hear not what is reality.
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...290614&page=46
Why would this card still be up? PWCC/Betsy/Brent (Same thing) were told about this card, and likely others days ago yet it is still up and open? From what I read, going forward, cards from known dr's will no longer be submitted but why would they continue to auction this card even if it was submitted before PWCC's new "Tenets"?
Is Brent hoping the new buyer isn't aware of what is currently going on and therefore is taking the chance that he may never hear from the guy/girl ever again or is he going to tell the person, if they question it, that it has been "conserved"?

I don't know about anyone else, but in light of what has currently been exposed, and the fact this card has been flagged and PWCC has been notified, don't you think, if you were a "reputable" and "trusted" selling entity/company that cares about it's customers and the hobby, that you'd take the card down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Never get cheated
Forgot about that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I’ve seen no evidence that PSA is crooked, i.e. graders being bribed. While it’s obvious that in such a sloppy company run by such a sloppy guy like Orlando, with such opportunities available, I always felt it possible. But without at least strong circumstantial or some direct evidence, I’d never come out and accuse them of fraud as I have with Brent and PWCC which I can easily say is a crooked operation, knee-deep in easily proven fraud. However, after seeing this before and after set of pics, what else can any objective person think? I mean that shit is crazy. Either Stevie Wonder is grading cards at PSA or something nefarious is going on. What else can it be?
I just read on BO that PSA has slightly different sized slabs that accomodate slightly smaller sizes?

I don't know, but if I had graded some/numerous types of cards then came across one that was a little smaller/shorter that moved around in the "Normal/Approved" slab that I've always used, I think I'd have another look at it to see what is going on first before placing it in this slightly smaller/internal sized slab, especially if this card appeared to good to be true for it's age.