View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Default Selling collection...

Posted By: Russ Bright

Sad as this may be, i have decided to sell the majority of my collection - My Daughter was born last Saturday (February 23rd) and in order to make our lives easier i have decided to sell the majority of my collection in order to free up and have less debt. I figure that in a few years I will start the collection again, at a higher price, but I love my family more -

as most of you know, i collect mainly T205 cards, and was 20 cards shy of a Master set for a little while. I had to sell some in october, and now I'm selling more

These will all be listed in B/S/T, but I'm making the announcement here (i read somewhere that it was OK to make a "collection sale" announcement) to let everyone know WHY I'm selling so much so quickly -

I'm starting with lower graded cards, then raw, then higher graded and rare... I have put well over 10 grand into these and hopefully I can recoop some of these -

thanks for being such a great place to be for the past couple years! I will stuill lurk, but just can't participate as actively as i want to...

hope to make deals with a lot of you!