View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
I like the setup of the auction - no buyers fees, no extended bidding. I knew when I went to bed last night what I had won - not usually the case with extended bidding auctions. Combined shipping for $4.95 is great regardless of how many lots you win.

I didn't seem to have the bidding issues other bidders had.

I really like all of the options to pay vs. just wire or check.

Some things that could be improved - It would be nice to see a quantified bid summary like most auctions - have - winning x lots for a total of $x dollars. Losing x lots, etc. vs. just the three separate sections of Outbid, Winning, Lost, but I did like that too - would just prefer to see how much I'm in for if I win everything I bid on.

After the auction closed - I can only see details and good pictures of the lots I lost. I have a list of what I won with prices, but only small thumbnail pics and they don't link back to the original listing. A listing of completed auctions with prices/scans would be nice.

Cory, thank you so much for the detailed response. This is going to help us tremendously with the updates we plan to make. Thanks again for such detail. And please for anyone else... feel free to chime in on your experience.