View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Default What do you guys think about..........Cardtarget

Posted By: The Golden Ticket

The beginning of this idea was for 15 investors to put forth some money while being guaranteed at least enough shares to cover more then 25% of each IPO. That is why no votes can occur unless 75% or more vote on it. I know I was part of the beta group. The idea behind this market was to make liquid funds for everyone involved. We are up to $25,000 soon to be at $33,800. We will use this money to fund the eTopps booth at the National show this year since eTopps has pulled all funding. We hope to find some nice “RAW” cards while there which we can have graded and make more liquid assets. I hope people on this board see the potential we are trying to share with you on how to make easy free money.

The best part about selling this product on our board is we can edit and change any and all replies that do not benefit our site. Someone points out the flaws and we delete them and lock their account. There is no record of; where the card is kept, who the owner of the card is, who it is insured to, who it is insured by, where Cardtargets’ business is located, who the owners of the site are and/or a whole other complete list of legal issues. Things should be dealt with. Most of you are Lawyers can you lend any legal advice?

-Vernon