View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 05:19 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93 View Post
This is just so out of touch with reality it is hardly worth a comment. You can like Fox, but to consider it balanced reporting is absolutely ridiculous. It shows how out of touch you are with the world according to anybody but the far right.

I (and millions of others in this country) do not consider Fox to be a news organization. They are right wing propaganda all the time, even when they put weak, ugly "leftists" up as foils or faintly put on the charade of just reporting.
JimB
LMAO! What flavor is the Kool Aid today? You (and millions of others in the is country) can sit there and criticize Fox News all you want, but the fact is, as I said before, they hold 13 of the top rated 15 (and all of the top 12) cable news shows on TV and is BY FAR the top rated and most trusted source for television news. That's not "out of touch with reality," it's a proven fact!

Do they lean right? Certainly! But do NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSN and every other network lean left? Without a doubt. The difference is, as I pointed out before, at least Fox News has guests on their shows to give other point of views where those other networks do not. So, let me get this straight. Fox is not balanced reporting, but instead "right wing propaganda all the time," but Keith Olberman, Brian Williams, Chris Mathews, Katie Courik, Anderson Cooper (I could go on forever) do report the news fair and balanced without any propoganda? Your comments are a joke!