View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 08:55 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves_resale_shop View Post
Sorry to hear of your experience. I agree that there is no reason why a patron or vendor should be yelled at

I havent had a bad experience at any of the wp shows I’ve attended, and feel that Brian and Jim work their tails off to deliver an outcome that both dealers and collectors can be satisfied with.

If you feel that you have been wronged or treated unfairly then i’d suggest you reach out to the promoters and give them an opportunity to make it right.

All the best,
David Linardy
David - I try to be fair in my full assessment. I point out things that are out of their control but things they did that are simply inexecusable and unprofessional. Not sure how they can make it right. Sure they can reimburse me for the Gooden card auto - like $30. It’s $30 not that end of the world. But the experience was completely ruined. I wasn’t even getting the Buckner auto and I was appalled by the behavior.

One other note. I was talking to a guy in the Gooden line. He got Buckner and Mookie on a ball. Mookie signed first on the side panel. The guy working for the promoter took the ball to have Buckner sign and it was signed upside down opposite the Mookie. The guy wasn’t close enough to see Buckner sign it. Another ruined item. Because of the poor setup and organization they created this mess. Some things are out of their control (players being late). But then when you start to panick and treat people like crap that’s where I take exception. Also as a customer I want to know what to expect. Are you using numbers or no? Sometimes or when they feel like it is not a good answer.