View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Brandon Bailey

In just under 200 Major League Games, I have gotten 1. A ground rule double at 3 River's. We were first row center field and the Giants were playing, we came to see Bonds and probably to boo Deion Sanders as he signed that huge contract that week(I think the Cowboys?). Kurt Manwaring hit a ground rule double that fell back down and Jacob Brumfield threw the ball right up, I still have it and cherish it.
As far as Minor Leagues if any of you remember the Supposed to be Great Brien Taylor, first Million dollar signor, who had flopped due to injury, during his very brief comeback attmept he was pitching and Wes Denning of the Delmarva Shorebirds fouled a ball up to me it drilled me in my shin and popped up into my hands.
Amazingly enough my sons, who are 8 and 5, have gotten several at minor league games, none at the majors yet. Including getting 5 in 1 game 3 fouls, and 2 that were caught to end innings that players threw up to him. There were 5 kids total with us that night and my older son gave 1 to everyone so each kid got a ball. A very proud moment.