View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 08:48 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
Why did you assume that PSA had the majority stake in vintage?

SGC POP reports are not user friendly, but if you look at a major set like e90-1 SGC has graded 5221 and PSA has only graded 3865.

There are some cards that I only find in the SGC POP report. The only set that PSA cares about in the pre-war category is t206. This is evident in the fact that they break out the backs in T206s all the way down to the factory numbers, yet still don't list the t205 or t207 backs.
right but most cards listed on Net54 on the whole are T206s........I have seen people list 50-100 cards at at time on b/s/t but not e90-1s...

so there are 5221 to 3865 in favor of SGC in e90-1..what about the total population of all prewar SGC versus PSA....it seems on NET54 that at leave more of the graded cards are b/s/t are SGC or at least not even close to the real ratio .....but again my understanding is that PSA has the majority of the graded prewar cards out there.

I just observing that there appears to be a big disparity...if I am wrong that there are more SGC cards prewar cards out there then PSA then im glad to see that info, I could be wrong..

It does appear Postwar everyone agrees there are many many mandy more PSA graded cards out there versus SGC, but on net54 you would not know that judging by the listings.....just an observation

Bnorth - Is there a thread out there that says there are more SGC graded prewar cards than PSA? if so please provide the link I cant find it..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-22-2015 at 08:49 AM.