View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 11:40 PM
John Otto
J0hn Ot.to

What he said...

I live here and there are a few shops here and there in the I-5 corridor but DJ's is the only one worth making a trip too. I am personal friends with Don the owner and you will not find a nicer more genuine guy. He is the real deal, and is willing to haggle a bit as well. His favorite quote is that he "is not running a museum!" He really moves his stuff and there are several, like myself, on his email list and we grab stuff before they even hit the store sometimes. Cool thing is he has different stuff routinely. Make some time if you go there, organization is not his passion and the store is jam packed of stuff and at times has a lot of folks in there. I make sure I go during the morning. Also, he will have tons of stuff in back as well, don't leave if you haven't told him what you are looking for. Not a lot of pre-war, but he does often have it.

I'll be watching this thread...if there is something I am missing out there I am all ears. I don't even bother with anything else in the area, mostly garbage.

**BTW...Don, or DJ, has a passion for adopting foreign handicapped children. He is an amazing guy, and I love supporting his business because of his amazing family. The guy is a saint on earth....literally. You'll see...

1963 Fleer - 1981-90 Fleer/Donruss/Score/Leaf Complete
1953 - 1990 Topps/Bowman Complete
1953-55 Dormand SGC COMPLETE SGC AVG Score - 4.03