View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default New Feature Added

From the desk of the Monster Number Director:

1. Adding and updating the list at the beginning of the thread seems to be going well. I think it is easier to find in one location. Apparently monster collectors are not having problems with this change.

2. I have been dating changes to the master list from the beginning and have decided to add the day of each individual's last update to the list. You are free to update as frequently as you like. But if you look at the list and realize your number is out of date, it will serve as a prompt to post an update.

3. Although I'm sure some of you tire of seeing this thread bounce back repeatedly, feedback that I have received has been uniformly positive. The current system is easy for me to update. The results are in a consistent location, and I do not have to bump the thread to add updates.

4. Any suggestions about reformatting the results will be considered. I'm working from a Macbook Pro using Numbers. To copy and paste the four column updates requires that the collector column be in the fourth position. Otherwise things do not line up well. As it is now, things line up well enough, but if there is a better way to transfer spreadsheet data to a Net54 post, I'm willing to try it.

5. Thanks to all for their participation. Active collectors are movin' on up, but remember to notify me, if you sell as well. I think that I have 510 and 511 in my sights, but I'm not going to tell you where I am looking. You'll just have to keep looking at the list to see if I'm gaining on you.

Frank

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.