Thread: Goldin Auctions
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderautographs View Post
Perhaps you should give a "rat's ass" about your readers being given a complete view of the auction world from an insider. Or are you beholden to your advertisers in some unknown manner?

Oh...and if you took the time to see some of my posts, you'd notice I did much in the past here...and added additional advice today.

And I forgot - Goldin auctions pays for a banner here, no? Can I buy one, too? And how did it come to be that you know anything about a "freaking deal"? I certainly didn't write anything about a "deal". Who's been talking out of school? Did you get a love letter from Ken's lawyer, too?
Well I just sent you this in response to your PM but I will post it here .....I hate retyping that much.

Swear? Are you serious? I said ass....and freaking....that is allowed on this board. Get real.
What is not allowed is not putting your name by your post in the first place when I first PMd you to do so, even though that rule is in bold letters at the top of every page. That is quite rude of you and you probably should have gotten at least an infraction for not following that simple rule, after all you have been a member at least 8 yrs now. I would think you would know better but maybe not. Now from there you broke another rule (2 for those counting) as your first post was negative. You posted on the front page which is for Pre-WWII baseball cards, as it says on the forum. Your post had nothing to do with that...(that is rule break #3)......I already told you Goldins advertising means nothing in the way the forum is run. How in the heck (is that cussing too?) would I let you post your thread, break all of those rules, if I cared that much? As for banning, editing or anything else, only if you keep breaking the rules. I honestly don't remember when someone has broken so many rules in such a short period of time as you have.