Thread: Untitled
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002, 05:44 AM
Administrator

Default Untitled

Posted By: runscott

- most were really nice, but a few had very obvious alterations, this being one of them. The missing letter had been crudely scraped off and there was paper sticking up where the missing letter had been.

Here's his response to my email:

How am I misleading? How are either of us to know if this is the error or not? Like i said, it was true about the 150 Peidmont back being the error version (or the one in which the error was on). I am NOT being a dishonest person with selling this card like this. I clearly state, in the definetion description, that this could or could not be the error. I also stated, honestly, that I had purchased this card in a lot of t-206's i bought from someone (which is true), that the person I bought them from did not do that to the card (which is true), and that the value of the error card is approx. $20,000. Scott, Im not doing anything wrong or misleading and the fact that your this upset about it shows me that you are either upset you didnt think about selling the card on ebay this way or that you are just jealous that I won it from you and re-placing it on ebay. I am NOT dishonest in anyway and I dont think you are right by judging me in that way. When you sell something on ebay, its not yours anymore. You have nothing to do with my auction of my card now, please keep to yourself.