Thread: OT ebay sellers
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 09:03 AM
Larry More.y

Not sure what you are offering, but my sales for 50-early 70s are over LY ....almost 15% unit wise over March 2016.

One of the biggest mistakes I made last fall was using the promo GTC listings I received and not manually ending/relisting my items. My sales during this 3 month promo last fall were some of my worst results due to not having as many fresh items listed. In December I went back to manually relisting all of my inventory every 30 days(not all at once though) and since then my sales have not only returned but improved above LY. The key is to have your listings appear fresh/new....new listings catch a lot more views than listings that have been listed multiple months or longer.

Also, when I list items, I try to make sure I do not overprice....in many cases on more expensive cards a quick review of recent sold prices helps with that.

Finally, as discussed in this thread ( http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=235918 ), multi card lots are selling at prices sometimes greater than what the same singles can be purchased for individually. Tough to tell if this is a trend that will continue or not as s/h costs are only going to continue to climb (making purchasing singles more expensive), but selling your cards in lots may also help.