View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
To those who apparently still have a problem with the way this was handled I will say this. I found out Friday that a card I legitimately purchased was altered and bumped from an A to a 2 holder. I notified the AH immediately, and communicated back and forth via email. An agreement was reached to disclose the history and keep the auction live.

It became clear soon after that the disclosure was insufficient, and the auction was almost immediately pulled once I became aware. This was about 24 hours after the first mention on blowout. This was all going on while I was in the office and also focused on work there. I did my best to communicate in real time what was going on.

I have heard back from the person I purchased the card from. He declined to buy it back for what I paid. It will go to PSA next for a review.
End of the day, you did the right thing. That’s what matters. It’s nice to see someone act with integrity. You may get crap from others for prior comments and/or opinions, but in this case, you 100% acted well (you did not have to).