View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Nick Mich@lovitz

I think this is a step forward for SGC, though they need to market themselves better. They already have outstanding monthly specials. I see the membership as paying for 10 or 30 grading fee's upfront.

With that said, I have never joined PSA's Club. I am not a big fan of PSA in general so I may sound a little bias. PSA has never offered any specials for non club members. Heck, in years past, you had to be a member with PSA just to submit cards!

I would expect SGC to still offer some specials to non club members. I want revert back to the statement about SGC taking a more aggressive marketing approach. If only SGC could develop a software program that could "grade" cards, which would take a lot of bias out of card grading. I honestly don't see this too far fetched. Anyhow, I don't want to get too far off topic.

In the end, I don't mind the Club membership with SGC. The value is there with the vouchers one get for future grading services. Hopefully they keep some sort of monthly specials for non-members.

Last edited by nrm1977; 08-07-2016 at 04:07 AM.