View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:00 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
What? I'm blown away! Not long ago I was blasted by Mr. Nash about calling this innocent pillar of society out for being not so above board to say the least. This can't be the same guy are you sure Jeff? I'm just crushed all of my hero's are just dropping like flies

Peter I know you read this so I'm not one to say told ya so I will take the high road here, oh who am I kidding told you so...nana nana boo boo.
Quoted from Hauls Of Shame:

"Net54 moderator Dan Bretta then chimed in and added, "There's only one reason someone consigns something to CC...they know it's a fake" and also stated, "(I) really had no idea that John Rogers was mixed up with CC (Coaches Corner)."
But McDaniel, Bretta, Warshaw and others failed to reveal the shortcomings of the SCD article and the veracity of the accusations they leveled in the public forum.
Like McDaniel, Robert W. Fraser is another close Lifson confidant who has also used Lifson's lawyer's services at his behest while Dan Bretta is a Net54 moderator who is aware of several cease and desist letters sent by Lifson's attorney, Barry Kozyra, threatening legal action if members make negative comments about his client who is also well-known in the hobby as an admitted thief of rare baseball artifacts.
The false accusations made by McDaniel and Bretta opened the door for Fraser, a convicted felon from Westwood, New Jersey, to post additional statements to slander Rogers.
Sources indicate that McDaniel, Bretta, Fraser and others knew full well that the Rogers LOA's were forgeries, yet chose to post the accusations anyway."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!1

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 07-23-2015 at 09:02 PM.