Thread: 2018 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
He'll soon be gone, and you can go back to enjoying a mediocre team that won't make the playoffs.
We'll see. If they follow the model of the Celtics, I think they'll be just fine. Me personally, once LeBron leaves, I'm firing Lue and heading to Philly to speak with Jay Wright. I'm handing him a blank check and telling him to write whatever number it will take to get him to coach the Cavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Yea I heard that too. That's even worse than Smith running out the clock in game 1 in my opinion.
Agreed. How juvenile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
You are ungrateful and don't deserve that championship (that LeBron won for you). I really hope that he does leave the Cavs. At least the Raptors will be able to beat you guys in the playoffs then - oh wait! What am I saying? You guys won't even make the playoffs!
Ungrateful? Beyond the one championship, what should I be grateful for? The 4 NBA Finals losses? Taking to National TV for The Decision to let everyone know he won't be a Cavalier, completely embarrassing the Cleveland fan base? Doing The Decision so late in free agency that the Cavs had no time or options for a Plan B? Punching a whiteboard after a Game 1 loss, breaking his hand, and then dogging it in Game 4?

I'm thankful for the economic impact on NEO, and the championship. But I refuse to buy into the narrative that we owe LeBron everything.

I'm surprised you like LeBron as a Toronto fan, considering he stole Chris Velociratpor Bosh from you guys for his own selfish agenda.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame