Thread: I’m done
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Steven

So we all know Adam and Jeff are intelligent lawyers...and there isn't a thing I could argue with either.

Every time I have paid for a service in any other business and they were late, a representative for said business has apologized and attempted to make things rights offering a discount, future discount or something until I was satisfied which usually continues the business relationship as they were accountable.

But PSA...like Adam said, instead of working on the backlog they are just accepting more work. They cannot perform the function that people are paying for and know it but just act like its not their problem. I bet if everyone stopped sending in submissions for a month it would get their attention. I guess I just winder why anyone tolerates this? Their "standards" change and standards shouldn't change...that's why they are standards. They just grade vintage like shit compared to SGC who has their own problems. Us consumers do have a voice and every time you submit to them to use your voice and vote. We are smart enough as a community to fix this...PSA sucks.

S Suckow