View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Really? That is all it took, someone not agreeing with your stance on something? Not sure what is so offensive about not thinking T206’s are undervalued.
Some of you are too funny :-) I took the day off got some private emails and feel much better about what I said And maybe I should rephrase what I was actually thinking and writing And by the way I'm way too old to be a millennial and that did hurt uggggg LOL just kidding. Anyway by no means do I mean the set is undervalued what I actually was trying to get accross was so many cards I felt were undervalued for example, how the heck can you buy a card over a hundred years old that's a Hall of Famer for a couple hundred dollars? Believe me I'm very thankful I've been able to buy such beautiful cards at such a good price for so many years. I don't know how many cobbs I sat on for so many years like so many other people and they just never went up to much in value and then recently it's like they've woken up like a sleeping giant and they've more than doubled in price in just one year. Not all of them but your big players you know who I'm talking about. No Digs at anybody it was just my thoughts when I said undervalued. I mean when people are paying $1, 000 and more for current players when you could have bought a Cobb a year ago for the thousand bucks or so it's just seemed the cobbs were way undervalued at the time along with so many others. The dead ball era is my favorite and I am a history nut so a t206 fan I will always be.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk