View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Richard Simon

I would like to think that all the "noise" we have made here has made a difference and hurt their prices realized.
With the videos going up regularly on You Tube, I have to think that those videos have affected their prices realized also.
As I have said before getting their suppliers, the forgers, is obviously the key.
Obviously, CC has not sued any of their detractors. I believe that this is due to their obvious fear of what information would come out in discovery.
The names of their consignors would have to be made public and I am sure they don't want that to happen.
I would at least then find out if that e mail (I got another copy of it last night from another collector) that circulates regularly with four names on it is actually true. Judging by the frequency that I have received an e mail with those four names on it, I would assume that the circulation of that e mail has been high.
--
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow