View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 10:14 AM
D3nn!s B@!!ou

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVAJOY91 View Post
I posted this Magnificent 1909 World Champions Original GELATIN SILVER Pirates photo back in July around the same time I posted the shoeless Joe Jackson military panoramic photo. I asked net54 members back in July to help me identify both photos. No one at that time paid any attention to the posts. One members comment yesterday said that "every photo I post I see someone famous" I ask that Member where was he back in July? If I had the many comments directed at me over the last two days on the Joe Jackson Panoramic Photo, I wouldn't have consigned to Huggins & Scott. But again, no comments back then even though I asked for help over and over again. Well here is another photo I posted back in July that will be auctioned by Huggins & Scott. Does everyone see the Great Honus Wagner? Let me know what you experts think! I can still pull it even though this exact photo sold at auction in 2007 for $3,000. Thank you as always for any help you can provide. Regards, Michael Calvello

You posted this same sarcastic garbage at the end of the Jackson post, but you didn't get enough attention for it there so you started a new thread. Bravo.

he Pittsburgh piece is still killer though. I'd have a hard time parting with it.

Last edited by Econteachert205; 09-18-2014 at 11:09 AM.