View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default thanks and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIN at VCP View Post
Hello,

I'm intrigued by this new auction site for sports cards; it's the first I've seen of it. However, I'm having trouble searching for professionally graded cards. Somehow, someway, I managed to return only five results for graded cards (basically consisting of the ones listed in on the first page of the baseball card auctions...T206s and a Pinkerton) but I can't even recreate that search. Am I missing something? What's the best way to restrict the search to professionally graded cards?

Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the site. Would love an alternative to eBay.
Thanks for checking it out. Right now there is a bit of a lull with my technical partner away for another week. After that we should pick up some marketing activities and the site should become quite a bit more active. There have already been some nice sales and a few nice deals.

There seems to be a small glitch in that search function right now and a note has been made. We are in a last "beta" test right now, for the whole site. Even though some folks don't understand what developing a very robust software takes, we are moving along quite nicely, and will be in final production in a few weeks or so. The site is about 97% as it is....and we will knock the other 3% out very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience on this, for the moment, but it will be fixed in the near future. Please do keep checking back. We are cautiously optimistic. regards

Last edited by Leon; 07-15-2010 at 07:52 PM.