View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northviewcats View Post
I was pretty sure the cards were authentic. I was more concerned about the zero feedback, the responses to the questions, and if I would ever see them.

Paypal would cover the purchase price, but I'm not sure they would in the case of fraud. When you file a claim they immediately freeze the funds of the seller, but if there is no money to be frozen the buyer may still be out of luck. I'm sure that they have insurance, but in the cases that I've been involved with it takes time. In any case you could be sitting on the side line for quite awhile.

Best regards,

Joe
It used to be that if there was no money in an account PayPal would just say tough luck. But nowadays, they'll get their money back anyway and PayPal and collections will just hound them for the money they're owed, unless the person used fake info.

If you use a credit card, then you don't even have to worry. I think if they aren't described right or you don't receive them, go ahead. But if you messed them up while soaking them? That's your own fault.