View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 12:03 PM
R Dixon

Default .

Look, I'm not trying to be the moral police. I've looked up cards on VCP for a friend. I've used Paypal gift. I've bought cards on the side that were for sale on ebay.

In each instance, I felt like what I was doing wasn't "too bad." Maybe it's because each of those companies make money off of me. At times quite a bit. So working the system to get a better deal doesn't keep me up at night.

In this case, we're talking about not paying for the service at all. It's all kind of like stealing, but this just seems worse to me. Maybe it's because I know that VCP is a small company, where ebay/paypal are huge.

I mean, why don't we all get one membership and share the password? If enough of us do it, we may be able to put VCP out of business.

You have a point in saying (or insinuating) that if you ever do anything wrong on any level, you should never say that what someone else is doing is wrong. Does that mean that if I buy a card off ebay that's listed in the wrong section for a steal of a price without telling the seller, I should never be able to call someone out for shill bidding? There are different levels of wrong.

Last edited by rdixon1208; 08-13-2011 at 12:05 PM.