View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 06:19 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
When you purchase a card from someone here or an A/H, do they ask what your plans are with the card?

Odd question, imo, Jake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagerookies51 View Post
Getting real tired of the negativity on this board. Stephen isn't asking you to donate to a gofundme for him to get a '52 Mantle. He's announcing a challenging project that he's taking on, just in case anyone is interested in trading. If you're not, move on to a new thread! It's that simple.

By no means is he asking for $1,000 cards in exchange for a $500 card. I participated in this trading, and was very pleased. If someone is looking for a card that doesn't come up for sale often and this guy has it, of course they are going to pay (trade) a premium for it! You're not spending any money, after all.
Exactly why I said what said! Stephen, not once, that I read, asked anyone to go out of their way to sell/trade their cards for less value, take a hit, lose, swallow, give up anything in order for him to obtain a 52 Mantle.

If people read it that way and were willing to take a loss on a card(s) in order to help him out, then my hats off to you, but that is not what he was asking anyone to do.